For DN80, DN100, DN150 Pipe Diameters
· 25mm thick, slips easily between DIN flanges.
· Ideal for irrigation, sewage or acidic mine water.
· Robust nylon construction, no corrosion issues.
· Internal ultrasonic sensor, for reliable operation.
· Internal battery power or 24VDC power options.
· IP68 protection.
· RF comms module option for wireless meter reading.
· Open collector & TTL outputs, 4-20mA analogue with
24VDC power option.
· Accuracy ±2% in normal flow range.
· No pressure drop.
· Pressure rated to 1.6MPa.
· Fluid temperature 0 to 30°C, ambient to 45°C.
Designed for simple installation between flanges the Merriman MWU-T3K1 brings stable, accurate flow rate & totalisation within the budget for every water management application.
The internal lithium battery, with a life of up to 6 years, eliminates power supply hassles & can power an RF transmitter for wireless meter reading. The built in LCD displays the instantaneous flow rate & accumulated total with status details for inspection at any time.
With no moving parts the meter is maintenance free, providing reliable monitoring & control of bore water pumps & irrigation systems.
Where mobile phone networks are available the meter can provide telemetry to assist the effective management of water resources.
With the innovative sensor design & the convenience of lithium battery power the meter can be moved from site to site with very little inconvenience, making data acquisition of water flows convenient & cost effective.
Red items are non-stock items- Air freight charges may apply
Green items are stocked items